Personal and financial information AICHI SCISSORS is 100% committed to protecting your privacy online and offline. We will never ever give out, sell, rent or transfer your personnel information to any individual or company. We use consumer information strictly for the sole purpose of filling orders, providing order status, providing promotional information, and enhancing our website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
Our customers will never receive any continual email solicitation from us (www.aichishears.com), unless the customer consents to the solicitation anywhere on our site, at the end of checkout, or through a double opt-in process. And, if the customer does consent to receive email from us, we agree to have a simple unsubscribe option available, along with unsubscribing instructions in every email.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We use third-party service providers such as banks (if payment was made by money order or check) or delivery companies to assist us in fulfilling your order. These companies use your information to authorize payment and to deliver your order to you. Otherwise, we do not sell, rent, share, or transfer your personal information to third parties. The information you give us is confidential, and will not be sold or given to any individual or company or organization. This is our simple promise to you.